Thursday, June 17, 2004

complete control

Strange ~ and not so strange really ~ to see how easy it is for the American government to manipulate the American public during the war on Iraq.

An administration that goes out of its way to claim that this war is all about Iraqi freedom and spreading democracy has the gall to go out of its way to limit freedom and the spread of information throughout the duration of this war.

If that's not a sad bit of irony, I don't know what is.

So um yeah people, I very much realize I'm preaching to the choir here, but please....

If you can do one thing this summer, go see the Control Room.
If you can do two things this summer, go see Control Room and the Corporation.
If you can do three things this summer, go see Control Room, the Corporation, and Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11.

If you can do four things, then drop me a line and say hello.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I can check off one of'em: Fahrenheit 9/11. Perhaps you are preaching to the choir but as a choir member, I just love that preaching. I'm not anonymous, by the way, I'm solisoleil at buzznet.

10:25 AM  
Blogger xxx said...

Because/Even though/Three words word here/ it is winter for me right now, I only can do one: hi, I like your blog at buzznet (to be read in a monochord voice). I can not give an opinion about this blog cause I have only read this last post. But yes, Bush's administration is among other things, not being coherent at all. That makes me thing of the power of an american voter, you not only get to choose the president of your country, you are also making a decission that will affect literally, the whole world.

This thought itself should be enough to make everybody wanting to make a conscious vote.

12:09 AM  
Blogger Radiohumper said...

Hello.
I'm nobody, but I like your blog.
Goodbye.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home